Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Fashion Trends ----> Part 1!

Today I want to post some Spring Trends for 2010. I am soo over winter. I am now in Spring/Summer mood. Cant wait to feel the warm sun, go swimming, eating ice cream, wearing short Dresses. Here are some Top Trends for Spring Season. With these trends you are in the right Fashion way. There will be also another Parts of the Spring Fashion so Stay Tuned.

Enjoy
Love N



The SOFT Trend is very girlish and with more nude colours. And I am soo into nude colours right now. It looks very elegant and chic.







The GRAY/SILVER look is a very cool and stylish Trend. I would wear these trend more for the night time.

 






 
It´s just soo crazy the PRINT look has taken its own place in the fashion industry. No matter the animal Print or now for the Spring the Flower look, it is very current. And I am in love with it. I Love the Flower look. Cant wait to wear it for the spring weather Times.

 





The TREKKER look is inspired by safari, global, hobo, ethnic, eco and military elements and the origin we take from Japan, Peru, Morocco and India. It is a very exotic look. You can wear it for weekend or vacation. Very comfortable yet fashionable.

 



 

The PEEP SHOW trend is a very cheerful Trend. I would wear these kind of clothes for a intimate date or celebration, it would be an eye catcher for sure. It is veery feminine and classy at the same time.

 




 

The last Top Trend I want to introduce is the SHORT. Personally, I am a big fan of this Spring Trend. You have to have lots of self-confidence to wear these kind of clothes. No matter if its short denim Shorts or hot dresse, the sexiness in these clothes you have to deliver perfectly for example with Sexy long legs. If you dont have long legs try with heels. Heels always shows legs longer no matter if you are short or long.



Via:  Instyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED fashionissmashin.blogspot.com © 2009